Frequently asked questions
- 1. What is eStore?
- 2. Why purchase genuine Honda and Acura parts and accessories?
- 3. Who handles the processing of my order?
- 4. How long will it take to process my order?
- 5. What does the pricing option "With Installation" mean?
- 6. What if I have a question about my order?
- 7. How can I exchange or return an item?
- 8. What is the warranty coverage for parts and accessories purchased on eStore?
- 9. What are Honda owners and Acura Owners?
- 10. Where do I find an update for my vehicle navigation system?
- 11. Where can I find the Owner's Manual for my vehicle?
1. What is eStore?
eStore is a convenient way to purchase Genuine Honda and Acura Parts and Accessories online directly from one of hundreds of participating Honda and Acura dealerships.
2. Why purchase genuine Honda and Acura parts and accessories.
Genuine Honda and Acura Parts and Accessories are engineered to the same exacting quality standards as the automobiles for which they are designed, providing factory installed fit, appearance and functionality tailored to each individual model.
3. Who handles the processing of my order?
The dealer you've selected during your shopping session directly processes your order. Dealers are independently owned and operated and establish their final selling price.
4. How long will it take to process my order?
Orders that are to be picked up or installed at your dealership can generally be processed and available within five business days, depending on dealer stock. Standard surface shipment is used for orders that will be shipped to your location, unless you make other arrangements separately with your selected dealer. If the dealer does not carry the item then American Honda Motor Company may ship it upon request by the dealer. Please contact your dealer for more specific information on your individual order.
5. What does the pricing option "With Installation" mean?
Accessories that display "With Installation" are priced to include labor for the Dealer to install the accessory. After making an eStore purchase "With Installation", please contact your selected eStore Dealer directly for making an installation appointment.
6. What if I have a question about my order?
For questions about your order or products, you will need to contact your selected Honda or Acura dealer. Dealer contact information is located on eStore and your order confirmation email. Since eStore orders are processed by the dealership Parts Department, please be sure to contact the Parts Management Staff.
7. How can I exchange or return an item?
All exchanges or returns are handled through your selected processing dealer. Dealerships are independently owned and operated. Please contact your processing dealer for their specific return policy and guidelines. Dealer contact information is located on eStore and your order confirmation email.
8. What is the warranty coverage for parts and accessories purchased on eStore?
If the accessories are installed by the eStore dealer, they are covered for the time remaining on the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or (1 year/12,000 miles), whichever is longer. Accessories purchased from but not installed by the eStore dealer are covered for 1 year.
The standard warranty on parts purchased from but not installed by the eStore dealer is 1 year. However, some items such as batteries and tires may have different warranty coverage. Please contact your selected dealer for further information on specific warranties.
9. What are Honda owners and Acura Owners?
Honda owners and Acura Owners are online resources for Honda and Acura customers. Features include personalized service records, maintenance tips, product information, on-line service scheduling, warranty bulletins, online payment tools through American Honda Finance, as well as other links to sites such as eStore. For more information on Honda owners please visit: www.owners.Honda.com. or www.owners.Acura.com
10. Where do I find an update for my vehicle navigation system?
Fulfillment of the updates for Honda and Acura onboard navigation systems is handled by Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. and is not currently available through eStore. Please select below for more information on navigation system updates: www.HondaNavi.com or www.AcuraNavi.com
11. Where can I find the Owner's Manual for my vehicle?
As part of the many owner resources available through Honda owners and Acura Owners noted above, you can view and download the Owner's Manual for your vehicle, as well as review other information about the maintenance and service of your vehicle.